EALP offers an Institution Evaluation and Accreditation service.
The Institution Evaluation and Accreditation service reviews and assesses key criteria, which include:
- legal registration and ownership
- references and recommendations, including other accreditations, approvals and validations
- institution mission, aims and objectives
- institution courses and learners
- institution structure and staffing
- institution administration and policies
- institution quality assurance processes
Following EALP's review and assessment of the key criteria of an institution, EALP will provide a final Evaluation and Accreditation service document including:
- Activity Summary - explaining what the Institution Evaluation and Accreditation service entailed.
- Results and Outcomes Summary - assessing whether the institution is evaluated as achieving the standards required by EALP, in terms of the key criteria.
- Institution Summary - an assessment of the institution which submitted itself for the evaluation.